This training course is for Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) in May and June of 2016. In 2020 Microsoft calls that product Azure DevOps.
Background on this Training
I created this training courseware and conducting all of the training for over a dozen Scrum teams, while I was working at Heat Software, which was later renamed to Ivanti in 2018.
I was hired by the Chief Product Officer (CPO) of Heat Software and my role was Agile Transformation Global Program Manager & Agile Coach to develop and execute a strategy to transform the entire organization of engineering, product management and User eXperience (UX) designers, to Agile practices utilizing the Scrum framework at enterprise scale, design and implement Agile tools like Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Jive Software’s wiki platform.
The courseware that I created below covers topics such as:
- Our Agile Transformation Strategy that I developed
- Our initial Agile Transformation Roadmap that I developed
- Overview of Visual Studio tools
- Process and Quality Metrics
- The Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) design I created – Backlog hierarchy, workflow, portfolio and project structure, etc.
- How to use VSTS in detail with full live demos